...boo...

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

BIRTHDAY BLOG

hey you guys! get your pens ready.. this is a list of what i want for my birthday...

1 boracay (ok, so this is not actually 'tangible', but i wanna go back there! bora misses me already! hehe!)
2 pentium 4 pc (with the stand and all ha!)
3 my own car (something i nearly had.. :c except that my pop gave it to my sister instead.. :c darn..)
4 AMF equalizer for my squier guitar (exciting!)
5 guitar amplifier (mas exciting!)
6 cd album (maximum capacity ha.)
7 neckband earphones (for my m.t. career)
8 bass slippers (but havaiianas will do!)
9 saisaki buffet (well, this one -- i already got! even better! circles buffet at shang makati! thanks paras!!!)
10 14" tv (just enough for the space i have rexerved for it in my room)
11 one tree hill dvds (meron na ba?)
12 surround speaker for my room (with installation please!)
13 black chuck taylors (maiba lang..)
14 yonex badminton racket (any muscle power series)
15 running shoes (my current pair is about to retire..)
16 basketball shoes (my current pair has long retired!)
17 badminton shoes (never had one.)
18 iPod (shuffle)
19 complete Twisted series of Jessica Zafra ( --big smile-- )
20 Jack Johnson's latest album (in between dreams)
21 american idol greatest soul classics cd (nawala ko ata yun akin.. :c)
22 one tree hill soundtrack (meron na ba nito sa pinas?)
23 mini-vacuum cleaner (for my room)
24 autographed dedication from (at least one of) these people: cynthia alexander, ely buendia, barbie almabis, gary valenciano, john mayer, nuno bettencourt, waymon boone, jack johnson, amy ray and emily saliers, natalie merchant, dave matthews, and yes... usher too!!! hehe! (in my dreams? let's see..)
25 roxy shirt (mababaw din naman ako minsan. hehe.)
26 Weekend (burberry perfume)
27 mountain or road bike (either of the two)
28 sleepcare pillow (daw. meron ata nito sa shang..)

hmmm.. i guess that's it.. for now... hehe.. c'mon you guys!! swipe!

4 Comments:

Blogger Marco said...

oi musta? maligayang bati sayo!!! sagot ko na un number....

6:53 PM  
Blogger melay / carme said...

nakakabitin ka naman marco! nak ng teteng!

5:47 AM  
Blogger dadaydamakulay said...

sagot ko yung complete twisted series plus other books pero pahiram lang hehehe bible ko yun e

5:33 PM  
Blogger melay / carme said...

bigay mo na lang.... hehehe..

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com