...boo...

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

is 'rallying' the 'in' thing nowadays?

Last week…

On my way to makati, I had to take a couple of detours. Rain, traffic and closed streets are really not a good combination. Closed streets, you ask? Oh yeah. These rallying people are everywhere! I go to scout area, they’re there. I go to quezon ave, they’re there. I go to makati – and they are still freakin’ there!

I am no political person. I don’t care much about religion, how much more in politics? I don’t give a damn about what other people have to say about the government and our country’s situation. (oo, wala talaga akong kwentang mamamayan.) I’m just pissed off with how they want to get their message across. What is wrong with these people? I MEAN – WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?!! The person they wanna oust is designated in malacañang. What the hell are they doing in makati?!!! They just wanna burden the business district, they wanna paralyze the streets, they wanna cause inconvenience to all! Mashadong papansin! As if it’ll help.

I thought traffic in this country couldn’t get any worse. They proved me wrong. And I hate them even more for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com