...boo...

Monday, May 23, 2005

DILEMMA

last saturday was the beginning of the end of my post-graduate plans. i took the exams with very low confidence level. perhaps, none at all.
go ahead. laugh at me. this may have been the biggest waste of time and money i have ever done in my life by far. but i guess i have learned from my mistakes. i should have pushed myself a little more. i was given weeks to prepare for this sh*t, but i did it overnight. hey, it's hard to do something you really are not comfortable with. nevertheless, i took it with all efforts. i am known for always giving my best, for putting up a good fight. i took it with the best i had.
the results will be given this week. if i do not make the cut, it's perfectly fine. it just means it wasn't meant for me. if i make it, i am faced with the dilemma whether to enrol or not. (pero sabi nga ni paras, it's better to be faced by such a dilemma than having wasted my time.) whatever. it's not something to be bothered about at this time. right now, i just feel so free having completed the workshop. a huge weight has been removed from my shoulders. there are more things to think about now. it's another monday morning.

4 Comments:

Blogger dadaydamakulay said...

education is never a waste of time. kahit tumuloy ka o hindi, you'll still get something out of your 3 weeks of hell sa review classes.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Ronald Allan said...

Well, I just wish you all the luck...:-)

3:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:56 PM  
Blogger melay / carme said...

thanks sa inyo!!!

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com