...boo...

Monday, February 07, 2005

HELL WEEK

Today marks the start of my hell week. I am cramming for this entrance exam on Sunday. I have cancelled my band practices this week to review for that. However, I will still play in our gig on Friday night and Saturday morning. (Yes, a gig on a Saturday morning – that’s right.)


Then there’s this philhealth anniversary celebration on February 12-14 (Saturday to Monday) at the fort. While I begged off from joining the production number of our sector, a while ago I was just asked to play for an office band on Saturday afternoon. Just last week someone asked me to standby because I might play for the Sunday band. Ok. Now I am confused. What the heck.. anything for playing.


Anyways, it’s pinugu’s birthday on the 12th. And I’m going out with my highschool friends that night to celebrate it here – while she is in the states. Hehe. we’ll call her nalang there. There’s even this birthday party of another friend in paliparan, cavite that same night where, of course, it is practically impossible for me to attend since I have an exam the following morning. After the exam I will still be going to the philhealth anniversary in the afternoon so I would be entitled for a compensatory time-off from the office.


Come February 14, valentine’s day – we are all mandated to attend this last day of celebration of philhealth’s anniversary. I have this buy one take one coupon from my starbucks planner and I thought of sharing it with glenn in market! market! branch. Valentine’s day. Sit over coffee with a very good friend. For a change.
Plans for that night? I dunno. My band is looking for a gig but I think it’s too late to get booked at this time. If we don’t get a gig, I’ll probably do something I have been longing to.. kiss and hug that someone I miss so much.. that someone I haven’t spent enough time with.. and sleep with him in my room..


I miss my two-foot elmo.
I miss having a good rest with him in my arms.
I guess there’s nothing better than that. For me, that’s the best way to cap my hell week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com