...boo...

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

RESOLUTION LIST


I have refrained myself from making long New Year’s Resolution lists because they make me realize how naughty i have been. I also realize how hopeless I am since the ‘not doable’ things are always waaaay more than the ‘doable’ things.

Thus, my resolution list for 2005 is short. And I have made it a point that the ‘not doable’ things have the same number of ‘doable’ things. You ask what’s the use of listing down ‘not doable’ things when I am very much aware that they are not doable in the first place? Well at least through the list I can be constantly reminded that they are just ‘apparently-not-doable– but-very-doable’ things. Labo ko ba? Hehe.

1. I will try not to be late during Mondays anymore. Wish me luck with the 7a-4p work schedule adjustment. Hehe. thank God, it’ll only be til January 6. Try lang muna ha. Hehe.
2. I will carry out my diet. You see, I eat like a man and I’m starting to look like one because of my physique. Yyyyyyyuck! So I better do something before I get called ‘sir’ in a restaurant!
3. I will exercise at least twice a week. this is in connection with my losing weight. By doing so, I will also improve my immune system. Something I badly need right now, having cough and colds as I write.
4. I will refrain from going out on a weekday. If not for band practice, I might as well stay home.
5. I will attend Sunday mass as often as I can. And I will stop watching other people fall asleep during mass.
6. I will limit my monthly cellphone bill to only P800 a month.

So which are the ‘doable’ ones and the ‘not-doable’ ones? Hhmm.. Secret!!! Hehe.

7 Comments:

Blogger dadaydamakulay said...

kalokohan lahat yan mare!!! hahahaha

wala sa plano mo mag badminton? nyemas ka!

kidding aside, kaya mo lahat yan kung gusto mo maliban sa pagpasok ng maaga hahaha!

2:24 AM  
Blogger melay / carme said...

Kung may premyo lang ang paghula ng hindi ko kaya --- binigyan na kita ng isang milyon!!!! ay.. kung may maibibigay din pala ako.. hehe...

MABUHEY SI DADAY!!!

2:39 AM  
Blogger Marco said...

malas nyo...may tsismis,tuloy-tuloy na ang maagang pasok! nai-iyak na ko... huhuhu!

8:10 PM  
Blogger melay / carme said...

maagang pasok nila mukha nila. hehe.

1:13 AM  
Blogger dadaydamakulay said...

e halos mawalan na nga ako ng ulirat sa antok no mga leche! siguro nanonood ng gatasalvaje ang mga ngangoks na yun at gusto nila umabot kaya maaga ang pasok.

11:08 AM  
Blogger melay / carme said...

wut the..?! ..

anong gatasalvaje? langya daday -- nahawa ka na sa kanila!!!!!

magbalik loob kaaaah!!!!!!

12:34 AM  
Blogger dadaydamakulay said...

hahahaha nakikita ko lang sa commercial yun hahahaha tsaka sandara's romance.

8-5 na ulit! wooohooooo!

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com