...boo...

Monday, December 13, 2004

OUT OF BOREDOM

I don’t wanna think that my life is boring.

i have work to pre-occupy me with during day time. I have lots of friends to hang out with in the evening. Sometimes, I’m in a date. Otherwise, I’m out running or playing badminton or in my band practice. Should I choose to stay home, I am always thankful for primetime television. Sometimes I even exercise in front of the tv. If I don’t feel like watching, I can just lock myself up in my room and sound trip. If that bores me still, I can just grab my guitar or sit by the piano and play. I am not very fond of the telephone, to be honest. So if nothing keeps up with my interest, I can just open a book and read myself to sleep. On weekends, if I am not out of town, I’m out on a gig, partying in a makati bar or sleeping over a friend's place.

I don’t wanna think that my life is boring. . .

But it is. . .

Maybe I am just a boring person myself. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com