...boo...

Friday, December 03, 2004

mga magnanakaw! don't mess with me

Last wednesday morning, my brother caught this robbery in the making. A guy was actually making a hole from our dirty kitchen wall. He must have started doing that a few days ago, and a couple of days more would have given him an entry to our house. Yesterday, he probably thought there was nobody home so he started working on it again. But my brother heard this thumping from the back of our house and there, was a man’s hand, in and out of the whole. He grabbed a steel pipe, hit the hand as hard as he could and wham! Then he said, “Balik ka ha?” Poor guy, my brother works out regularly and receiving that power, probably even thrice his regular blow since he was raging mad, must have been really traumatic for the guy. The guy retreated with only but a moan.

I was shocked upon hearing the story from my mom. But what I actually find disturbing is that a stranger tried to break-in our house. That alone made me feel uncomfortable. The fact that somebody tried to enter our house in that manner really bothers me. I didn’t even sleep well the past nights just because of that! Losing some stuff at home wasn’t really my main concern. To begin with, he’s just wasting his efforts because he won’t be getting much from our house.

I mean, hello?! What does he want? An old computer set? A defective vcd player? Eh component na plaka, gusto niya? We have a couple of defective 21-inch tvs too. I would have given those to him freely if he wanted them. I am begging my mom to get rid of those bulky stuff anyway. Kesa nagpapakahirap sha jan magbutas ng pader. Duh!

But then again, I was thinking.. what if he was able to successfully dig that hole without our knowing? Fine, he can get all those stuff that I mentioned. I don’t really care. but what if he enters my room?

Oh no. my room.

If he lays one finger on ...

my two-foot elmo
my cd collection
my vanity set
my jelly eye mask
my violet lamb-decorated pajamas
my shoes
my guitars
my paintings

--- I swear I will kill him.

But if he touches my family.. I’m a psycho.. I will make his life miserable. I promise that would be worse than being dead. Hah!

As for now, he should consider the blow up a fortunate event for him. He better think twice about showing up again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com