...boo...

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Where are your manners girl?

Do you go staring at other people then suddenly burst into laughter? Do you ever call people by “psst”? Do you go hitting other people for no apparent reason? Do you say rude comments to others as if you were perfect? Do you talk to your friend’s parents as if just talking to your friend? If so, where are your manners girl?!

I HATE people without manners. I mean, don’t you? I can get really deadma to practically everything around me but that. I don’t know if it’s a gift. I think more of it as a curse. It tends to prompt my red button that is typically ice-cold and defective.

I don’t know. I guess I just can’t imagine how insensitive other people can get. Which leads me to ask... is it really their fault? Do they really have something to do about that? Do they do it deliberately? Or sub-consciously? Is it their personal choice to be one? Or genetic perhaps? Is it their parents’ upbringing? Or not having parents even? Is it not having the privilege of going to a good school? Or not having to go to one? You know what? I don’t care.

All I know is that I am not one of them. I may be mean to them but I do it with class. And it’s definitely not making patol ha. I think it’s just good that once in a while someone will remind them, “Hey, you’re in the real world. You might wanna bring your manners with you wherever you go ‘cuz there are more people out there who can get more bitchy than I can. You don’t wanna bump into them unprepared, do ya? Believe me. I’m doing this for you.” haha. ‘course I don’t literally say those words. I do it subtly, but I make sure I convey that message to them. I can’t just say “Where are your manners girl? Have you left them at home?” Man, that would make me one of them and I surely don’t want to be branded as such.

Still, we can’t expect all of them to hear and understand us. There will always be people who know nothing of good conduct. Let them be. After all, the well-mannered are the ones who can understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com