...boo...

Thursday, October 07, 2004

WABY'ALL!

This may be a bit cheesy, but hey, just want to take this opportunity to thank all of my friends. Life's been a blast because of you! I just feel so blessed having you guys in my life. You guys rock!

Karen, yao, lanee, pinugs, deanna and gavino: I used to say that high school life would have been boring if I didn’t meet you guys. Well you know what? My whole life’s gonna be boring without you guys.
Jo: For the lessons learned the hard way but definitely all worth it. Look at me now.
Glenn: For making me laugh in the office every single day. You make me forget I hate being there!
Em: Despite my teasing (lammo naman lambing lang yun! Hehe!), you never fail to let me feel your ending support in all the crazy things I do.
Paras: Need I list down the things you’ve shared with me? Got time?
Ate: who definitely deserves to be in this list because she’s truly one of my best friends.
Margaux: For the argumentations and debates. Some encouragements and mostly discouragements. Heheh.
Daday: Who was unbelievably patient with me when I asked about blogsites. I wouldn’t have set this up in a few days if it weren’t for her.

Although I didn’t mention all your names it doesn’t mean I love you less! Baka maging melay fansite ito sa kapag inisa-isa ko kayo! Hehe! Thanks to all ya peeps: science women’s basketball team; ust actuarial science batch 2001 (kamote boys, badminton peeps, toma peeps, etc.); tpg officemates; citrus marble and former bandmates; philhealth badminton and drinking buddies; philhealth people; running buddies from axn and other races; the CORE; my out-of-town buddies and their better-halves; to my better-half ==> where and who the hell are you? !

As I always say “WABY’ALL”!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com