...boo...

Thursday, January 13, 2005

MY BUDDY PINUGU

I was never good at holding back tears. This morning at the airport, around 4am, I bid goodbye to my very good friend pinugu. she's going to work in the states na kase. Her mom told lanee and I not to cry or else the one who’ll start the crying will have to treat the family to McDonalds. And these are the rare times that I admit instant defeat. naiyak talaga ako.
Bakit?
Love na love ko yun si pinugu. super tight kame nun.. I’m talking about over ten years here ah. Well, technically we witnessed each other grow up kase we were batchmates since kindergarten. Then it was just in high school that we have gotten really tight. And I don’t want to further talk about time here kase mabubuking ang age namen. Hehe.

I don’t know how we became close in the first place. She’s the tahimik type of student in class. Ako yun tipong maingay at magulo. nung nalaman kong team captain sha ng chess team ng batch namen, ako pa mismo naghamon sa kanya ng one-on-one. Pikon na pikon ako when she repeatedly beat me tapos sasabihin ko na lang, “tara, ligpit na natin to. dun nalang tayo sa tambayan!” Hehe.

Isa sa malupit na experience namin nito ni pinugu was when we were usherettes for the world youth ‘week’ in our school. super pa-cute lang kame sa mga foreign delegates. hehe! We were even in Luneta during the world youth day itself. Grabe yun. Ilang centimeters lang si Pope nun sa paningin namin dahil sa layo namin.

Every Saturdays punta lang kameng galleria or megamall. Tapos ang hilig naming magpa-photo me. minsan with our other kadings. Look.


Hahaha!!!! Bungisngis days!!! and papanget namen!! Look how far (and beautiful) we have grown! hehe!

ayun. Parati kaming updated sa love life ng isa’t isa kahit gaano naging busy and mga buhay namen when we started working. she worked as a nurse pala sa polymedic. my dad was once confined there due to appendicitis. and she took very good care of him then. eto tignan niyo yun kuha namen with lanee.. mukha kameng mga pasyente sa mental hospital.

by the way -- that's inside polymedic's recovery room and that's my dad on the background!! hehe!!
ayun.. so..
i'll be posting pictures from her despedida in the next few days. my mind doesn't seem to work right now.
i'm super sleepy na from airport to work and all...

kanta ko nga pala kay pinugu... KANDILA by Sugarfree..

Sana malaman mong magkailaw man madilim pa rin kung wala ka....

1 Comments:

Blogger lance said...

ganda ng pixxx naten.. heehee..

3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com