...boo...

Monday, June 05, 2006

SUMMER OF ‘06

My summer of 2006? Hmm.. where do I begin talking about my summer?

I wasn’t able to go to the beach to begin with. But I am not so much a fan of the beach naman. I love the beach without the sun and without the people. So going to the beach during summer? Not really my kind of thing. And I have a commitment kase every Saturday night so… hindi ako nakakasama sa mga nagyayaya magbeach. Ayun.

I wasn’t even able to spend my Holy Week in the province like I always did. There were just some reasons for staying here.

Kakainis lang. one time I arrived in the office. A colleague said, “San ka nagbeach???” Aba, nangitim daw ako. Bad trip. Nangingitim ako ng hindi man lang nagbeabeach. O diba. Nakakatawa.

But then, it was one helluva summer for me. Masaya. There were times that I felt there were things that were really brighter than sunshine so to speak. Really. (kaya siguro ako nangitim? Haha.) But during the latter part of it, when it sort of started to rain, I also felt being in overlapping darkness. Bad trip again, I got sick pa nga. At first I thought it was just some kind of a psychosomatic thing, but then nagtuloy tuloy na. Fever as in chills and all that crap in the middle of the night and can’t-go-to-work-the-next-day effect. hay.

But yun nga, generally speaking, it was an unforgettable summer. Gigs. Moments. Hanging out. Sneaking around. Sticking together. Defying pampagulos. Masaya. Kahit inulan ako nung banding huli, it was all worth it. I never would have wanted it any other way.

Now, it’s always raining. I soooooooo hate it when it rains. Aside from feeling lethargic, it always brings my spirits down. Always. But yup, summer’s over. So is… hmm.. it’s over.

What a time to rain on me.

(sabay maririnig ko pa yun ulan ng cueshe, na hindi naman ako fan, tuwing sumasakay ko ng taxi. Duhell. Lagi na lang daw umuulan. Para daw walang katapusan. Duh. Meron kaya. Meron.)

3 Comments:

Blogger tin-tin said...

nangitim ka ng di nag-beach? bad trip yon! hehehe. khet walang beach, at least mukhang memorable pa rin naman summer '06 mo :)

10:38 PM  
Blogger lance said...

natatawa lang ako sa sinabi mo. hehe. la lang. kaaliw mga sinusulat mo. hi tin! hehe.

3:40 AM  
Blogger melay / carme said...

nangitim na nga ako at pinagtatawanan pa ang mga sinasabi ko. hehehe..
che! haha.

summer of '06 rules! haha. pakshet.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com