...boo...

Monday, May 08, 2006

WHAT'S NEW?

Not much, I guess.

Hmm. What can I say? It’s been a while (again) since I last said something here. Well, as I always say, this blog has been my virtual shock absorber ever since I started on this. And as you might have noticed, I haven’t been blogging lately. Again, what can I say?

Haha. There’s just not much to whine and rant about, you know what I mean? Well, siguro the only thing that kinda pissed me off lately was that my contract as a part-time call center agent was not renewed. Apparently, our account was already ‘over-staffed’. Who told them to keep on hiring part-timers, anyway?! Haha. Now I’m ranting!! Haha! Nah, but seriously, it was kind of an ego thing, but kung ayaw nila saken, ayaw ko din sa kanila. Hehehe. The thing is – I really don’t have time to process my clearance sh*t, so my backpay is still being held. Tss!

Anywaaaay… things have changed since then. I have been working as an OJT (feels like crap to be called such at this age, but I just have to take it. Hehe.) in this small medical transcription company in ortigas. Back to the routinary day job. Bummer! Good thing I have gigs to put some thrill in my boring life. For this month, I am booked for Wednesdays and Saturdays. 3AM band performs at BARBARIBA, beside CCP, Harbour Square, Roxas Blvd, Pasay City every Wednesday and GIRL FOR HIRE at BARAKO, Eastwood-gilid, Lbis, QC every Saturday. Nood naman kayo mga friends!Mag-plug ba?!!! so this blogsite isn’t just a virtual shock absorber after all. Haha!

Hmm. What else? Hmm. Did I just say that my life is boring?

My life is brilliant.
My love is pure.

That’s something new.

3 Comments:

Blogger Katia said...

"You're beautiful..." hehe
Ay melay if you've seen the email [from Patty] that Jompy made me read about the evaluation thing that went on before the deliberation of who's gon' be extended or not, naku mag iisip ka nalang kung ipapasalvage mo yung sup mo.

Anywaaaay, their loss. :)

12:57 AM  
Blogger melay / carme said...

"we're beautiful!!" haha!

do you still have that email??? well, at this point, super out of curiosity nlang talaga kya gusto ko pa din malaman..

but yup -- their loss, tama ka dun!! Ü

8:41 AM  
Blogger Katia said...

It's in Jompy's outlook sa office email niya eh. Try mo iemail sha kung masesend niya. hehe. it was something. hehe.

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com