...boo...

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

MISSING BOREDOM

I am back to living the life I am known for. Fast-paced and hectic.

Juggling school, work and gigs – not a good idea. Haha. But then this is the life that I chose and still choose to live. I am not actually aiming to be rich, although that being granted wouldn’t hurt so much. I guess I just get a high doing so much things. I realized it’s better to keep myself pre-occupied than waste time over-analyzing stuff, like I always did. The thing is, I don’t have time to ‘go out’ again. but uhm.. wala lang. haha.

But of course… I do miss boredom.
Late last year, I just bummed around for more than two months. I slept for 24-36 hours. (I can’t even say 24-36 hours ‘a day’ because it’ll be technically incorrect to say so.) I went to almost all nights out there were, with the condition that the one who invited me will pay for what I eat and drink. Obviously jobless, I was dead broke! hehe. (Again, I am very thankful for being blessed with wonderful people in my life! You guys are sooo wonderful that you even pay for my food and drinks!! Hahaha!) I did movie marathons from my computer til 8am. My guitar and I were inseparable. I even experienced falling asleep with my guitar beside me! I had all the time to review for my medtrans exams. Mavis Beacon even became my bestfriend! There was even a time that I ran out of things to do, I cleaned my slippers, yes, as in brushed them, at 3am.

But those were the days. Now, I can’t even reply to a text message. I should be creating a message template in my phone that goes: “Sorry. Late reply...” Hehehe. Whew! I sure miss boredom, but what I have now is the life that I want. I’m living it and loving it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com