...boo...

Friday, November 11, 2005

LOVE SHRINK

after quitting my job (again..), i suddenly had a new career. i am now a shrink.
During d past two -- and i say two days, five -- and i say five of my friends have actually either called or texted me to seek my friendly, or should i say, not-so-friendly advice.
i am now a love shrink. (yuck.)
As if i know much about it. I brag about being a retired hopeless romantic all the time. I know absolutely nothing about love. So why do i come to mind when they need to release some of their thoughts about it?
I'm asking you.
A couple of them have actually been 'regulars'. Apparently, when they talk to me, nalilinawanagan daw sila. E nambobola lang naman ako. Haha!No, but seriously, what i will say will always be what it already is. And i don't give conclusions. Just options for them because ultimately, they will be responsible for their actions. (shempre hugas kamay ako. Haha.) There's no secret method in giving out an advice. It's called rationale. Sentido comon.
Sometimes i feel like, "jeez, everything's laid out on the table. Need i say more?!" But i guess some people just need to hear reiterations of the matter, so fine. What are friends for? What are shrinks for?

Hey you guys, the next time around you should -- and i say should pay me for that. ok?

2 Comments:

Blogger dadaydamakulay said...

hi melelay!

sabi nila "the best coaches are in the benches" kaya ganun.

1:02 PM  
Blogger melay / carme said...

daday ----

the best ka talaga!!!


hehehehe!!!

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com