...boo...

Saturday, February 11, 2006

30 DAYS AND 30 NIGHTS

It’s been a while since I said much here huh? The past 30 days have been the best I had for years. Got a new part-time job, which is ‘workably likable’, except for my schedule I guess. I met new people from there and from somewhere else. I just finished my 5th month studying medical transcription (1 month na lang! whew!). And I’m playing gigs again.

The past 30 days and 30 nights made me realize that life is beautiful. It’s not always fair, but if you learn to walk your way through it, you’ll learn that it’s not all that bad. If you can be ecstatic, why just settle with being happy? A stupid commercial over the radio can make you laugh. Sitting on the couch the whole afternoon while switching tv channels is never boring. And sharing a cookie with someone is sweet.

So, yes, I haven’t been blogging much lately. I guess, the past 30 days, I have been left speechless most of the time. For all different reasons. The good, the bad, and the ugly. But who needs words? Definitely not me. In the next gazillion days and gazillion nights, all I need is a guitar and a song, and I will get by.

Because during the past 30 days and 30 nights, I have been brought back to life. And I thank the AMAZING people who did that to me. ‘From the deepest recesses of my heart’ – THANK YOU.


Post Script: You know who you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com